High Performance Door Rapid Roll Clean (High Speed Door)
Certified flexible high performance door, opening in vertical direction, certified for the use in cleanrooms. Compliant to the national norms and regulations in cleanroom applications according to DIN EN ISO 14644-1 and GMP
Certified according to ISO 5 and GMP class C.
Delivery - Installation incl. wiring
- Opening/closing speed - 2.0 / 1.0 m/s
- Leakage- Max. 20m3 /h at a pressure difference of 25 Pa, at a door size of 3 m2
- Self-supporting side frames made of stainless steel V2A - Self-supporting side frames max. DW 110 mm, motor and top roll cover with max. Lintel requirement of 410 mm, bottom profile.
- Door curtain - Made of PVC with vertical reinforcement stripes in white (similar RAL 9016).
- Control system incl. self-opening - Frequency converter control MCC Vector Control with uninterrupted power supply (UPS) for continuous operation in case of power failure. UPS and MCC Vector Control are installed under the top roll cover. | Graphic display and foil keypad for easy operation installed on the drive side.
- Safety devices - Pre-running photocell, door line photocell integrated in the side frames, drop down protection in the drive unit
- Actuator - Integrated, contact less actuator
- Main switch - Integrated in the side frame on the drive side
- Drive unit - Gear motor, mountable left or right
- Supply voltage - 3L/(N)PE 380/400/415/440/480V; 50/60 Hz
- Protection - IP 55
- Control voltage - 24 V DC
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece